Full Circle Venue Rental Form
POLICIES & GUIDELINES
- Full Circle Church offers its space to members of our congregation for spiritually-based activities and programming.
- Consuming tobacco, marijuana, or any illegal substances within 15 feet of the premises is prohibited
- Renters must refrain from making loud sounds after 10 PM Sun-Thurs and 11 PM on Fri-Sat
- A $350 down payment and a $150 security deposit are required to hold the venue. 100% of both the down payment and the security deposit can be refunded 60 days or more prior to an event, and 50% of the down payment and 100% of the security deposit can be refunded 30-59 days prior to the event.
- All listed prices are subject to change and availability
- For a full list of policies and guidelines please contact email@example.com
WHAT OTHERS SAY
"Full Circle provides an essential community meeting place in the heart of Venice Beach infused with beauty and history. I have both lived and owned a business in Venice for six years. This year it has been a joy to work directly with Full Circle as a venue for my trainings. My team and I have experienced the utmost professionalism and care by all of the Full Circle staff every step of the way. This venue is a rare gem in the changing landscape of Venice.
Venice has always been a place of cultural diversity and home to many artists and creative visionaries. It is currently the only coastal California area that has not been white washed and suburbanized. I feel strongly about doing anything I can to preserve the wild diversity and arts culture of Venice. Full Circle is one of the few places that answers that call by providing a space for community gathering and Venice based events."
Lara Catone, Founder of The Artemis School, LLC
"I've had nothing but positive experiences working with the staff & crew at Full Circle. They are always considerate and responsive to our event needs and make us feel welcome and part of the family. That's rare for event production in Southern California. Professional, yet personal and very pleasant to work with. The space is beautiful, clean, and very flexible. The staff always meets us upon arrival and jumps in to help get the space set up appropriately for our event. And they're constantly approving the facility."
- Tony Moss, Creative Director, I.AM.LIFE
"Full Circle has exceeded my expectations for servicing my bi-weekly Public Speaking events. They're always a step ahead of me in advertising my events on their Website and Facebook page. The space is always clean and set-up with chairs prior to guests arriving. Thank you Full Circle for providing such a positive experience for myself and most importantly, for my guests!"
- Angela Magiar, Toastmaster facilitator
"I had my wedding ceremony followed by a cocktail hour here on 10/10/15 and it was absolutely perfect! Andrew was a blast to work with, he was so full of energy and positivity, it was infectious. I felt completely supported throughout the whole thing, from planning to the execution. I'm so happy I got married here, it was really a one-of-a-kind experience and I couldn't have done it without the amazing people at Full Circle. It's also down the street from where I live which makes it even more special."
- Jen C., bride
“I’ve done my fair share of gigging in places ranging from small hole in the wall venues to nation wide arena tours, and I’ve come to find it’s not the number of people who show up, but the energy that is in the room that makes a wonderful, memorable experience. During the meet and greet, after my performance at Full Circle, I heard so many different guests say ‘Wow Drew, you guys did such a great job setting this up, couldn’t have picked a better venue.’ I couldn’t agree more. Everyone was so loving and generous and eager to help. Everything went very smoothly.”
- Drew Chadwick, Musician & Activist
EVENT TYPESFull Circle’s special event venues and services are available to corporations, non-profit organizations, and government groups. Non-profit organizations with proof of their 501 (c) (3) status and government groups with the appropriate documentation qualify for a 10% discount. Please direct any questions about your event rental needs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check all relevant boxes in this form before submitting to alert us of your needs. A deposit of 50% of total cost will be due upon signing of contract. The remaining balance will be due five (5) days prior to the event.
Full Circle spaces are available for hosting, among other types of events:
- Client Receptions
- Awards Banquets
- Employee Parties
- Press Events
- Movie Premiere and Receptions
- Conferences and Meetings
- Yoga and Meditation
- Album Release Parties
- Spiritual Events
- Weddings and Receptions
- Art Displays
- Musical Events
- Film shoots
- Bar and Bat Mitzvahs
EVENT SERVICESFull Circle is pleased to offer the following complimentary services for all flat-rate rentals:
- One Full Circle Event Coordinator will be on site throughout the event
- Marketing and promotion on the Full Circle Venice Online Event Calendar
- Full-service furniture and equipment rentals and coordination through Signature Party Rentals, Full Circle’s exclusive rental company
- Vendors for catering, music, lighting, design, and floral needs
- Grab and Go Bar with healthy snacks and beverages. All proceeds go to Full Circle.
Consuming tobacco, marijuana, or any illegal substances on the premises is prohibited.
Full Circle Church offers its space to members of our congregation for spiritually-based activities and programming.
RENTALSSignature Party Rentals
Click here to download the complete list of options and prices.
All Signature Party Rentals must be done through Full Circle.
Send your completed request to email@example.com.
Options include but are not limited to:
- Lounge Furniture
- Art & Décor
- Stemware & Glassware
- Tables & Chairs
- Stage & Dance Floor
- Buffet Service Items
- Chair Cover
You will have to arrange your own services with the vendors below.